MEET THE TEAM
The best way to pick the right hearing expert is to get to know them.
Meet the team »
WHAT PEOPLE SAY
Find out what people you may know in your community say about our services.
See what others are saying »
TALK TO THE EXPERTS
Call us to cut through the confusion about hearing loss and hearing aids.
Contact us today »
Precision Hearing: Your Hearing Aid Experts in Clermont, FL
You live in a busy world. You work, travel, care for the family, enjoy time with friends, and actively participate in the community, so a moment wasted is a moment you can’t ever recover. Simply put, you have too much to do and enjoy to let the burden of hearing loss slow you down.
At Precision Hearing, we understand your busy lifestyle and want to help you get the most out of it. We want to make sure that you never miss a memorable saying from your grandkids, an important conversation with a colleague, or the punchline of a friend’s joke. We’re here to make sure that you’re ready for all of life’s best — and often unexpected — moments.
Discover today what we’ve been able to accomplish for so many others in Clermont, FL suffering from hearing loss. We’ve helped them to regain control of their lives through our better hearing services. We’ve provided them with solutions to help make speech clearer through highly sophisticated hearing technology. We’ve counseled them on effective communication strategies that have made communicating with family members, friends, and colleagues easier. We’ve helped them… and now it’s time for us to help you!
Take the first step toward better hearing today. Call us at 352-765-8008.
Kristen Weinbaum, Au.D.
We Are Here For You
5 Reasons to Act Today
1. You'll increase your self-confidence.
When you can carry on a conversation, and can clearly hear what others are saying, you’ll not only feel smarter, you’ll act it, too.
2. You’ll improve your relationships with family and friends.
When you hear better, it makes it easier to communicate and stay connected.
3. You can increase your income.
You’ll enjoy work more and you won’t miss out on opportunities because of hearing loss.
4. You’ll feel better physically.
Hearing loss is directly correlated to increased hospital visits. With better hearing, your balance may improve and you’ll be healthier and happier, too.
5. You’ll enjoy life more.
With better hearing, you can live life to its fullest.
Why Choose Precision Hearing?
- We love helping people reconnect with those they love through better hearing. Our passion is helping you hear better so you can enjoy your passions, too.
- We help you understand what type of hearing loss you have and the best solutions that are available to you, so you can make an informed buying decision—one that will make you happy.
- While there are lots of options out there, we’ve researched and tested hundreds of hearing aids and only carry the best.
- Once you’ve selected the best hearing aid for your hearing, your lifestyle, and your budget, we program it for perfection—ensuring that you achieve the highest sound quality.
- Then we follow-up with you to fine tune your hearing aids to work optimally.
- Your satisfaction is our biggest concern.